Is Stratos an MNC?
No, we are an Indian Company that is a part of Diamondpick – a talent solutions firm based in Chennai. But all our client companies that we have tied up with are top MNCs.
Is Stratos a start-up?
Yes, we are an Indian based Start-up established in September 2021.
Is this a product or service company?
We are a service-based organization with an exclusive partnership with Salesforce.
How many employees does your company have?
As of March 2022 we have about 300 employees.
The Career Acceleration Program
If I am already working/exposed/experienced in Salesforce, why should I go through the training again?
Our program offers training in Salesforce with a certification on completion.
- You will have to complete the program end-to-end to get certified and be placed with one of our clients on Salesforce projects.
- If you are already Salesforce certified, then this program is not for you.
- If you have experience in Salesforce but are not certified, then this program is for you.
What is the experience required to join the program?
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Python, .NET or Java to join our program.
Why can’t someone with lesser experience join this program?
Because this program is designed only for developers with 2+ year of experience in any one of these languages – Python, .NET or Java.
What are some of the eligibility criteria for joining the program?
- 2-3 years of IT experience
- A good academic background – preferably an engineering degree
- Strong communication, programming and problem solving skills
- Learning agility
- Commitment to be a part of Stratos for a minimum period of 18 months
What will this program cost me?
Absolutely nothing! We are offering a unique fully employer sponsored program, which will help you to transition into a Salesforce job with no cost to you.
What is the duration of the career acceleration program end-to-end?
The duration of this program will be 18 months –
- 3 consecutive months of upskilling, project and certification.
- This will be followed by a 15-month deployment with the client.
Will the training sessions be digital/virtual or in person?
The training sessions will be conducted digitally/online only.
Do I need to relocate to Chennai to join the career acceleration program?
No, since the training will be online it doesn’t matter where you live. However, during the 15-month deployment with the client, the candidate must be flexible to move to the client location.
Which organization will employ me post training?
You will be employed by Stratos during and post training.
- As part of the unique employer paid model you will be trained and deployed to work on Salesforce projects with Stratos’ clients.
Is this a permanent role?
Yes, you will be a permanent employee of Stratos.
Where will I be deployed post completion of the Salesforce training?
You will be deployed to work on Salesforce projects with Stratos’ clients.
Is work from home a possibility?
- Since the training will be conducted online you will be working from home for the duration of training.
- However, during the deployment with the client, you must be flexible to move to the client location.
- The option to work from home at this stage will purely depend on the client requirements.
What kind of projects will we be working on during the training?
We offer unique customer provided use case based projects or live projects which the candidates will work on during the training with the guidance of experienced Salesforce practitioners. This will give candidates the much needed exposure to handle real life applications .
Assessment and Certification
What is the assessment method?
Candidates will be assessed and evaluated on a regular basis. You will be assessed on:
- Overall completion of all assigned tasks
- Scores from Trailhead
- Feedback received from trainers
- Scores of quizzes and other assignments
- Project outcome
- Overall performance
Will I receive any certificate on completion of the training?
On completion of the training with Stratos, there will be no certificate provided since this is not a Training, rather it is a job.
- However, with the knowledge gained and exposure provided, the candidate can take up various Salesforce product certifications
How long is the certification process for?
- Candidates need to study, practice and prepare all that they have learnt during the training and then take up the Salesforce Product Certifications.
- We provide a platform called saasguru which will support and guide candidates and help them prepare for these Certifications.
- The duration for completion of the Certifications will depend on the client’s needs.
Post training will I be deployed only in India?
We will cater to client demand in India and subsequently in other geographies.